Skype
Wert1311

Downfall of a Lion Downfall of a Lion

I like this. Matching the tempo of live instruments to virtual instruments can be difficult. It takes a lot of time and few programs can make it easy to edit live instruments to be right on beat.

Sillytune responds:

drums are a bit off, but they are not that oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooffffffffff dammit

welcome back btw

We Escaped Together We Escaped Together

This sounds really awesome! I'm impressed with the work you have done! This reminds me of something from Man of Steel! Feel free to use any of my tracks. 5/5!

Enzer0 responds:

:D Awesome, and thank you for inspiring me!

Original Cliches Original Cliches

Now then, I see a Irregular pattern here. I like your oxymoron title. I'd chill to this man! 5/5

Zooloo75 responds:

Thanks Obama.

ENtrance - Edge Of Space (Original Mix) ENtrance - Edge Of Space (Original Mix)

Mixing is on point! The Synths are perfectly selected and compliment each other well. 5/5 from me.

ENtrance93 responds:

[TFoA]Darkness Rising [TFoA]Darkness Rising

This is news for me. I haven't heard a song like this from you before but I like it you just need percussion. Skype me or flick me a message if you need a tutorial on percussion ;)

Valhalla Valhalla

If you are interested in a colab I have some intense percussion to offer and intense strings. I like this its relaxing and intense at the same time.

Sillytune responds:

Ye, i'd be up for it, hit me up via inbox and lets discus more details, tell me what you're into etc

KIll It KIll It

I really like this! The only thing I would change is give a little more punch to your kick drum.

Behind You Behind You

I like it. I just wish the percussion had more impact. If you need help with cinematic stuff I'll give ya a hand just flick me a message.

Sol Sol

Wow! I really like that tube :3

Continue with your great work!

ISPRAH responds:

Thank you, it means a lot man!

Celtic Forest b Celtic Forest b

I really like this one. I fell in love with the percussion entrance at :16. I love the change at :33 too. I would suggest bringing out the stick clicks a little more to give that amazing celtic and barbaric feel to the song.